Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Explorer

This week we did a story about an explorer and a raven I found it challenging to fit in see,hear and, taste.I found it interesting what I wrote I found my story pretty funny heaps of people laughed with me.There are blue words because we had to highlight the descriptive words.

There once lived an explorer in tilted towers at fortnight centers of ameiraca it looked like an abandoned fortress kind of thing, He found a raven once in the carabeon it tried to eat him and bomb him with a grenade he lost a leg and a finger but he didn’t care because he was the great explorer of tilted towers his name was John Cena then fat and chubby, every time he tried to run he would fall straight flat on his face and his stumick would rumble it sounded like an elephant farting it was weird. One day John Cena got to fat and had two days to live,his last words were…  “that raven was the fattest thing ever!”.

Hope you liked it.

1 comment:

  1. hi mikayla i love you story it made me laugh so hard i nely criyd laughder it is so good i love love love it i made a story of that to bye

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.