Pages

Saturday 1 December 2018

A trip to Aotearoa!

For the summer learning journey practise questions I did some research about the first settlers it said that I had to pretend I was on the Waka with them and that I had to write about it and how I felt.
This is what I wrote:

WHOOSH!  SPLASH! BOOM!

I’m on a waka slowly drifting into the ocean when suddenly someone shouts out, “Rocks Ahead!” I feel sudden pounding in my chest I'm scared SMASH! “We’ve hit a rock!” Suddenly my heart starts pounding even more faster then before its making me more scared then suddenly BANG! A strike of lightning came out of know where its a storm!. After 5 hours of hard stormy wet working we finally made it to…

Aotearoa

please comment what you think it would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.